Our unique exposure
is our advantage
Bradda Head Lithium is a new breed of lithium explorer with unique exposure across all three main recognised lithium deposit types; brine, hard rock (or pegmatite) and sedimentary (or clay).
The Company has projects in the USA, a growing and strategically important lithium end-user market. All projects are 100% owned and are located in close proximity to infrastructure and end-users – a distinct advantage over competitors and helping to fill the low carbon lithium supply gap for US domestic users.
in Bradda Head?
The Company has projects in the USA, a growing and strategically important lithium end user market. All projects are 100% owned and are located in close proximity to infrastructure and end users.
- Well-funded explorer with assets in a stable political jurisdiction
- Exciting mix of pegmatite, clay and brine assets
- Experienced management team driving growth
- Developing low carbon footprint lithium projects in the US
- Projects located close to end users and infrastructure
- Geological upside from mix of lithium asset types
Bradda Head MediaNews, Social and Image Library
View all of our latest company news, watch our latest videos and browse our image bank by clicking on the link below.